I also contact the new ration fair shop , but they were asking the my old one in 2016 but I don’t have it please do help me ? ” This type of questions has really confused us , so that we step forwarded in order to share on how to over come this type of problems in life in 2016 online – for more information about ration card check here in 2015 or 2016.
The majority of the problem is , the lack of service that was provided by the government of India in 2015 or 2016. Even though food supplier was really helping a lot to the poor people in 2015 or 2016 , but their are some other people who use their fake ration card in order to get tons of food material and sold them to other consumers to make large amount of profit . So , that is the reason , the government of india has been taken the necessary steps in order to provide the valuable in 2015 or 2016 and increase the strictly rules to those food consumers to prevent the corruption in this activates .
Below is the complete article that we are just shared over here on how to get for new ration card if lost or no matter what ever it should be white ratio card or pink ration card ( know how to convert from pink to white ration card ) , we just shared the complete steps Right over here check it out , mean while if you have any doubts related to this section then do comment here our team will always try to help you out ( Lost ration card in 2016 article updated )
4) First of all you need to take an gazetted officer(affidavit ) signature on any bond paper , stating that you had lost you ration card ( not mandatory , it depends ) , after all that you need to take old xerox copy of your ration card (if available ) in 2016 online.
5) Now , go to ration card shop , where your account has been using , tell them that you have been lost ration card and show them the gazetted officer(affidavit ) bond paper so that they will trust you . Now , fill the duplicate rasan card application form with out any mistake and note your ration card number ( if you don’t have ration card number then ask fair shop person in order to provide your number ad note that number in duplicate application form ) , if you have any doubts then do comment here , we do respond to it asap.
6) While you were submitting the duplicate application form for the lost of card , you need to attach the following documents that we are just shared over here check it out lost in 2016
Gazetted officer (affidavit ) signature form ( not mandatory , but in some location they may ask )
- Old ration card xerox if available
- Address proof ( electricity bill , water bill , gas connection bill )
- Id card ( voter id card , aadhar card , pan card )
- Duplicate ration card application form ( download here )
- Make sure you need to note down the number in that duplicate form
7) That’s it . Above are the complete details that we are just shared over here , once you submitted the documents makes sure that you need to block your old ration card , because there are so many misuse will happen with the lost card like as people will use your card in order to get benefit form those whom ever using it in 2016
- For Andhra pradesh check out here
- For Telangana – hyderabad check out here
- For karnataka – Bangalore check out here
- For , Delhi check out here
- Take the gazzted officer signature ( affidavit ) form ( Not mandatory , but may ask )
- If necessary go to police station on order to complaint for FIR form
- Note down the serial number on duplicate application form as well .
- Take the acknowledgement number in order to track the status here
- Ask , them on what date to get the new one .
- After you get new ration card , conform it asap .
- That’s it .
- This article on “ how to get new ration card if lost ” can also be applicable to all states here ”
This article is also applicable to other states as well , we do mention the other states here check it out in 2015 or 2016 , andhra pradesh(ap) , arunachal pradesh(ar) , assam(as) , chhattisgarh(ct) , goa(ga) , gujarat(gj) , bihar(br) , haryana(hr) , himachal pradesh(hp) , jammu and kashmir(jk) , jharkhand(jh) , karnataka(ka) , kerala(kl) , madhya pradesh(mp) , maharashtra(mh) , manipur(mn) , meghalaya(ml) , mizoram(mz) , nagaland(nl) , odisha(or) , punjab(pb) ,rajasthan(rj) , sikkim(sk) , tamil nadu (tn) , telangana(tg) , tripura(tr) ,uttar pradesh(up), uttarkhand(ut) , west bengal(wb) , delhi(dl) n 2016